Turning the house in which you live into your dream home…
A lovely sentiment, yes, but in reality? A complex project which stretches well more than your finances, more often than not. It takes vision, time, experience, skill, investment, and trust.
The fact of the matter is that most homeowners possess some, but not all, of the above traits. You, yourself, might have a vision, skill, and capital for a successful home remodel. But unless you wanted to quit your day job for a year, it won’t be getting done any time soon.
Daniels Design & Remodeling
This is where we come into the picture at Daniels Design & Remodeling. We are here to help guide you through your remodeling journey, whether you need us to take care of everything, only the construction, and anywhere else in between.
We are the premier remodeling firm in Northern Virginia because we are experienced, passionate, and comprised of skillful specialists to help our clients during each step of the process. We offer architects, designers, production managers, client-experience specialists, and on-site field teams who are all on the same page — bringing our clients a world-class home renovation experience in terms of both results and process.
Our Easy 3 Step Process
Speaking of process, that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting for the remainder of today’s blog. While there are many reasons homeowners in Northern Virginia choose us at DD&R, we want to focus on only one here and now. At the end of the day, if our clients can receive the dream renovation they envision without having their day-to-day quality of life negatively impacted during the remodel, we are confident that we’ll remain the top home remodeling contractor in the region.
Below, we take a look at each of our steps, so you know what to expect.
The first step in our process is all about getting to know one another. We mentioned trust above, so one of the main things we want to do here is listen to you.
- Meet Our Team – During the home visit, we’ll bring out our estimator, architect, and Director of Client Services to analyze your vision and determine what’s within the realms of possibility for your home.
- Measure The Project – We’ll measure the site, take photos, and perform a site study to catch any potential inhibitors before they become costly obstacles down the road.
- Create Up To 3 Concepts – We’ll put our heads together to formulate three unique concepts for bringing your project to life. We’ll then identify material selections, sit down with our team of tradesmen, and compile the necessary data so that we can give you a complete picture of what each concept will entail.
Choose Your Design
Each step is more exciting than the last; this one is where the real fun begins!
- Select From Up To 3 Concepts – We’ll invite you to our office where our team will present you with three conceptual designs — based on your style, tastes, and expressed vision.
- Decide On Selections – Here’s the best part — you get to choose which project you like best!
- Adjust to Perfection – Once everything is agreed upon and authorized, we’ll get to work on turning the dream into a reality. This is the period where we make selections for your home, so there’s still time to adjust or tweak something if you so wish.
Build Your Project
We begin the construction phase of the project in the third step:
- Pre-Construction Meeting – Here is where we provide you with the production schedule so that you know what to expect from start through completion. You will have input here, naturally, as we want you to be as comfortable as possible during the home renovation.
- Construction Schedule – During a formal pre-construction meeting, we’ll review the schedule, discuss your expectations for the day-to-day interaction with our field team, and make sure everyone is on the same page before we get to work.
- Build To Completion – During the project, we’ll have weekly progress meetings. All appropriate inspections will be made both during and after the project is completed. We’ll complete a final walk-through with you to make sure we’ve hit the mark to your fullest expectations after the job has been completed. Remember, Daniels Design & Remodeling offers a 100%, 2-Year Warranty for your peace of mind.
Thanks for reading! We hope you consider us among your options in Northern Virginia home renovation companies. So what’s next? You can view our Remodeling Toolkit, Compare us with other remodeling firms, or if you are ready, you can schedule a conversation with us. We’d love to hear from you so we can help turn your house into your dream home!