Daniels Design & Remodeling is the premier boutique home renovation contractor in Northern Virginia. How do we make such a claim? It’s a fair question. The answer lies in the diversity of talent that makes up our team of specialists. From skilled carpenters, masons, and tradesman to talented designers, production specialists, and customer service supervisors, we have a lot of talent to offer homeowners who are in the market for home remodeling.
But the truth of the matter is that there are other home remodeling contractors out there that have experience and skill, just like we do. In our opinion, the fundamental aspect that genuinely sets us apart from the competition is that our entire team is pulling in the same direction. That is, all of us have a deep passion for bringing the unique visions of our customers to life.
An Eco-Friendly Home Renovation
From top to bottom at Daniels Design & Remodeling, we want to ensure both the process and outcome exceed the expectations of our customers. Such a lofty goal requires us to go the extra mile, and one of the ways in which we do that is through our efforts to be a green remodeling company.
Green remodeling, as far as it concerns us, refers to our dedication to design and remodel homes that respect the environment through proactive efforts to improve water and energy efficiency. In addition, we use sustainable materials which work to lower upkeep and maintenance problems.
Below, we’ll highlight the specific ways in which we strive to be more environmentally conscious.
- Energy Efficient HVAC & Appliances – Through the use of innovative insulation technology (like spray-in cellulose insulation), we are able to offer solutions which are both functional and sustainable. The primary insulation we use is 80 percent post-consumer, recycled newspaper, and it does a fantastic job of sealing homes from extreme temperatures.
- Lessening Water Consumption – We do our best to reduce the amount of water homeowners will use after we’ve renovated a home. Through selecting the right appliances and fixtures, we can help you be more sustainable while lowering your monthly water bill at the same time!
- Healthy Indoor Air – By virtue of doing high-quality work, we are able to provide value to our customers. All areas of your home that we have remodeled will be air-tight, which is vital to a home’s ability to be energy efficient. We use modern building materials that contain no toxic VOCs that negatively impact indoor air quality.
- Sustainable Materials – We choose flooring, wood, and countertop materials that are made by regional or local sources. And while not each and every product we use is able to be locally sourced, we make a point to find eco-friendly products which will leave a less impactful footprint on the environment.
- Recycle Construction Waste – Finally, we do our best to recycle as much project waste as we can during a home remodeling project. We bring four separate waste containers to a project site for concrete, wood, metal, and paper. This helps us successfully recycle more efficiently.
Thanks for reading. If you’d like to work with us, don’t hesitate to schedule a conversation, at your convenience.